Basemap is a fast-growing company at the forefront of digital
mapping/transport solutions. Our software enables the calculation of travel times over road networks using different modes of transport, such as cars, cycles or walking; and combined with information on public transport timetables, such as train and buses, gives complete and accurate data on travel for consumers, businesses and transport organisations. Basemap is introducing an Innovative routing and scheduling software package for Electric Delivery Vehicles. This role will help generate Sales of the company’s products and services into logistics markets, achieving the company’s targets and setting the base for higher future growth. They will identify and approach new potential customers in order to gain new accounts.
In this role you will have responsibility for developing and growing our Electric Vehicle Software markets. You will be responsible for generating new opportunities, working with partners and resellers as appropriate.
• Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
• Craft compelling messages across marketing channels
• Identify and negotiate with potential partners
• Work with the appropriate people in Basemap to develop new business opportunities
• Generate sales revenue
Qualifications & Experience
• The candidate will have:
• A relevant degree such as Business/IT, Computer Science with Geography or GIS or commercial experience supporting a product through a technical marketing role
• Experience of using routeing and scheduling applications
• Experience generating new leads and contact
• Experience using CRM to capture customer engagement
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• an outgoing personality and the confidence to engage with a broad range of clients and prospects
• an interest in the transport sector
• the ability to quickly build rapport and credibility with Basemap’s clients and prospects
• able to work independently
• is proactive
• ability to confidently deliver presentations to customers and stakeholders
• willingness to travel within the UK and overseas as required
You will get the opportunity to work for an outstanding company who continue to deliver solutions at the highest grade. You can expect a generous salary package with excellent benefits including company pension scheme, free parking, flexible hours and cycle to work scheme. This role is full-time and based at our offices at the Surrey Research Park, Guildford.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.