Senior Software Developer Vacancy
C#.NET, MVC ASP.Net, Full Stack Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior software developer to create leading edge software with a team of dynamic developers. Basemap is a fast growing company at the forefront of digital mapping solutions.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
You will have a proven interest and ability in developing software systems where your responsibilities will include developing software, refactoring code, designing systems and working on solutions with a range of other technical personnel.
1. 5+ years’ experience of complex, Object-Oriented Windows and Web applications
2. ORM framework such as Entity Framework
4. Experience utilising WPF
5. Ability to work with the fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
6. Experience in using Agile methodology and version control systems
7. Unit test and mocking frameworks
8. Effectively participate on code and performance review sessions
9. A strong commitment to staying up to date on the latest technologies.
10. Desire to analyze business problems and provide software solutions.
1. GIS sector
2. .NET Core
3. Cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
4. SPA Frameworks (Preferably Angular)
5. Experience in CI/CD
6. Enterprise Architecture
You will get the opportunity to work for an outstanding company who continue to deliver solutions at the highest grade. You can expect a generous salary package with excellent benefits including company pension scheme, free parking, flexible hours and cycle to work scheme. This role is full-time and based at our offices at the Surrey Research Park, Guildford.
Salary: £45-50K, depending on experience
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com