Junior Software Developer Vacancy
C#.NET, MVC ASP.Net, Full Stack Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for a software developer to join a leading-edge software team of dynamic developers. Basemap is a fast-growing company at the forefront of digital mapping solutions.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
You will have a proven interest and ability in developing software systems where your responsibilities will include developing software, refactoring code, designing systems and working on solutions.
- A minimum of a BSc in Computer Science.
- ORM framework such as Entity Framework
- Unit test and mocking frameworks
- Be able to effectively participate on code and performance review sessions
- A strong commitment to staying up to date on the latest technologies.
- GIS sector
- ASP.NET Core
- Desktop Technologies (WinForms, WPF, UWP, Windows Services)
- Writing software for cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Familiar with version control system like GIT
- NET Web API
- Familiar with Object oriented design and SDLC
We are happy to look at graduates as well as those with some experience in this area. You will get the opportunity to work for an outstanding company who continue to deliver solutions at the highest grade. You can expect a generous salary package with excellent benefits including company pension scheme, free parking, flexible hours and cycle to work scheme. This role is full-time and based at our offices at the Surrey Research Park, Guildford.
Salary – £30-35k, depending on experience
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org