Digital Marketing Executive
Basemap is a market leader in mapping and transport data analysis. Our software supports electric delivery vehicle routing, looks at the efficiency of bus networks and compares car travel time with other modes of transport. Our software is currently the most advanced in the market and, as such, provides a real opportunity for the right person to advance their career.
This is a great chance to join a growing company with an increased international presence and to market a cutting edge, niche software and to help the company with its ambition to build market dominance and make them the first point of reference in the market.
About the role
The role of the digital marketing executive will be to support the implementation of Basemap’s marketing strategy. Working closely with sales, product management and the leadership team to drive brand awareness and YoY growth. The digital marketing executive will be expected to develop, implement, track and optimise the marketing activities across all channels working with both internal and external resources to achieve this.
• Plan and execute event attendance
• Manage social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube
• Website content management
• Print & online adverts
• Create and launch Press Releases
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Creating client case studies
• Implementing blog strategy
• Manage and optimise SEO
Skills & experience:
• 3+ years marketing experience
• Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing / communications, or other related field
• Strong collaboration skills, ability to work with others at different levels in the organization
• Experience of building presentations via PowerPoint or a similar platform
• Prior experience with WordPress & MailChimp or another platform preferred
• Data management & analytical skills – knowledge of MS Excel and working knowledge of Google Analytics, and other analysis tools;
• Experience with email marketing and campaign analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• A self starter and able to multitask
The role is full-time although we will consider part-time and based at our offices at the Surrey Research Park, Guildford. We offer free parking, flexible hours with excellent benefits including company pension and a cycle to work scheme.
Salary c£30K depending on experience
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE