Junior Software Developer
C#.NET, MVC ASP.Net, Full Stack Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for a software developer to join a leading-edge software team of dynamic developers. Basemap are a company at the forefront of our market producing digital mapping solutions.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
You will have a proven interest and ability in developing software systems where your responsibilities will include developing software, refactoring code, designing systems and working on solutions with a range of other technical personnel.
1. A minimum of a BSc in Computer preferably an MSc.
2. ORM framework such as Entity Framework
4. Unit test and mocking frameworks
5. Be able to effectively participate on code and performance review sessions
6. A strong commitment to staying up to date on the latest technologies.
7. Desire to analyze business problems and provide software solutions.
1. GIS sector
2. ASP.NET Core
4. Desktop Technologies (WinForms, WPF, UWP, Windows Services)
5. Writing software for cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
We are happy to look at graduates as well as those with some experience in this area.
You will get the opportunity to work for an outstanding company who continue to deliver solutions at the highest grade. You can expect a generous salary package, including a pension scheme and benefits package. These roles are full-time and based at our offices at the Surrey Research Park, Guildford.
To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org